Silvia Classics®, LLC
Silvia Classics began as a hobby restoring toy trains and then microphones for the collection. Because of so many required disciplines, such as refinishing and plating, machining, sheet metal, casting, and general refurbishment, it was decided that a business could be formed providing these services to others in need. We began by manufacturing parts from original drawings for accuracy and interchangeability. Because of the proximity of these disciplines, outsourcing to qualified vendors was an expedient solution. All microphones in the collection are operational to original specifications.
About Jerry L. Silvia
- Retired vice president in charge of electronic engineering at GTE, Litton, and vice president of VideoTelecom at Mitsubishi, 35 years total. Extensive design and product engineering application.
- RCA mic collector, 25 years.
- RCA repair activity, 18 years.
- Professional broadcasting, 5 years.
- Vintage American Flyer toy train collector and restorer, 30 years.
Crew Leader and Senior Mic Technician
Receiving and Inventory
Packing and Shipping
Ribbon Ace/Microphone Specialist
Microphone Technician (Finish/Cosmetics and Electronics)
Microphone Technician (Electronics and Recordist)
General Inquiries: email@example.com
1950 Graham Hill Road
Santa Cruz, Ca 95060